Join an established Commercial Real Estate firm
*****Commercial Real Estate Paralegals Welcome to Apply!*****
Sr. Lease Administrator
Full-time; Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
(This position is not eligible for remote (or hybrid) work)
The largest locally owned third-party property management firm in Maryland is seeking a Sr. Lease Administrator to join the Lutherville MD team!
We serve more than 150 clients, managing more than nine million square feet of space in and around the Maryland area. As owners, we understand the important role proficient management plays in an investment property. We apply this perspective to every property we manage, integrating planned physical maintenance and improvements, detailed financial analysis and budgeting, and proven tenant retention strategies to maximize investment returns.
Seeking an experienced, dependable, and motivated individual to join our fast-paced commercial Lease Administration team. Duties will include, but are not limited to, preparing annual expenses, tax, and water reconciliations; preparing detailed annual revenue budgets; abstracting leases; preparing estoppels. Other duties may include billing tenants; direct collection of rent; assisting tenants with billing-related questions.
We offer a competitive wage, and benefits, to include Medical, Rx, HSA, FSA, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k, and PTO. Free Parking!
- Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in billing, customer service, or a related field required.
- Previous work in commercial real estate or property management, particularly within Lease Administration, is preferred.
- Expense reconciliation experience required.
- Experience working in an office team environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Yardi Voyager is preferred (but not required).
- Proficiency in MS Office Products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat required; ability to create spreadsheets and formulas in Excel required.
- Comfortable making collection phone calls to tenants
- Confidence with numbers and computing; resolving and correcting discrepancies
- Strong reading comprehension
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both internal and externally
- High energy with a can-do approach to work
- Positive, team-player attitude with the ability to also work productively independently
- Must be able to work in the office during core business hours
***POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR TELECOMMUTING.***
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org