Anunta Tech, Inc
The Sales and Business Development Manager is a key role within Anunta Tech, Inc., promoting the Company’s portfolio of services. This position is responsible for working as an individual contributor in a complex selling environment, managing the entire sales cycle including generating new customers and managing current accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for New Client Acquisition and Account Management
• Use Apollo.IO to hunt new opportunities
• Collaborate with OEMs like VMware, AWS, Microsoft, and Oracle sales team to build opportunity pipeline
• Responsible to advance EUC leads through the entire sales cycle from generating customer interest to closure
• Understand and anticipate customer’s needs and challenges in order to appropriately recommend Anunta’s services
• Completion of proposals with assistance of back-end team
• Present proposals to the customer
• Accurately forecast revenue on a quarterly basis
• Build and develop the business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer.
• Work in conjunction with Anunta’s solution engineering team, to interface and negotiate with the customer.
• Document sales activities in CRM, manage pipeline, prepare reports and forecasts, and perform other activities necessary for reporting
• Strong selling skills with the ability to plan and direct, meeting quotas and sales goals
• Strong business acumen
• Customer relationship management
• Must be an influencer, with the ability to evangelize products and services
• Communication proficiency both orally and written
• Effective presentation skills
• Proficient in utilizing advanced features of MS Office: MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• EUC product knowledge
• Positive attitude
• Energetic self-starter
• Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers
Education & Experience:
• 15+ years of experience in related industry with at least 10 years in a direct selling role to enterprise accounts.
• Experience in selling End-User computing (EUC) solutions including Desktop Virtualization, Mobile Device Management and Cloud Services
• BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience.
• Successful background selling in a highly competitive environment.
• Proven experience in solution selling i.e. IT Infrastructure management services
• Experience developing new accounts and managing existing accounts
• Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org